Skip to content
Tuesday, Jan. 16th
- Global Nav – add padding to left side to match the Bonanza Logo in Main Nav. I’m guessing to the right side and not the left?
- Main Nav – Make font size 2pt smaller and is it possible to make the buttons the same width? So that when they stack they look clean
- Changed display of mobile menu so its now an overlay.
- Can we centre this rig navigation bar?
- Can we get this all on one line? Bottom Copyright.
- Rig images need to be a light box - can you add that feature as well please?
- Added FooGallery and Responsive Lightbox plugins for the rigs single image lightbox galleries.
- Re-cropped all rig images to a larger sizes
750 x 500 (W x H) and cleaned up markup on tabs component for consistent display across the tabs. Updated Gist Code as well.
- Major rework on the footer (may still need to refine ?). Two displays for mobile and non-mobile views.
- Removed global row footer from footer and converted to use Beaver Themer's footer layout instead.
Monday, Jan. 15th
- Uploaded All PDFS for rigs and Field Guide. Although the field guide pdf size exceeds the maximum WP upload limit of 10MB so I had to manually upload that via SFTP on the staging site.
- Cropped all images and Finished Rigs tab with 10 rigs info on RIP (Rig inventory Page)
- Linked Request Quote here to the home page contact section
- Rigs content MarkUp can be found → HERE
- Styling for the rigs tabs can be found in
/rig-inventory -> Layout CSS panel
- added transition
ease-in-out to the buttons on the rigs accordion
- The button group style are in the style sheet starting from
.btn-group a.button and down
- Added Easy FancyBox plugin for the lightbox display of PDFs
Sunday, Jan. 14th
- added proper search area on header top:
- this is placed in the functions.php file as the shortcode top-hdr which utilizes function:
- The placement on the header top uses the Beaver Themer Layout called top-header (
fl-theme-layout/top-header/?fl_builder). It is placed in a BB html component.
- In the
ul.top-links li are the styling for the top header bar. Styling manipulation is also being done in the
- Linked the contact to the contact area on the home page
custom.js file uses jQuery to toggle the search bar on and off.
- Styled news posts on home page using custom layout editor in Beaver Themer. Added background color (
style.css file :
- pushed changes to staging site for review
- changed permalinks to simple:
Wednesday, Jan. 10th
- Added Map as a placeholder to for Rigs Map section in Rig Inventory Page [RIP]
- Adjusted footer so that all elements fit nicely on a smaller 15" screen
- Updated plugins: BB, UABB, Astra Pro
- Pushed all changes to staging site to show to Shannon
Sunday, Jan. 7th
- Started work on Rig Inventory Page [RIP]
- Add hero Image [RIP]
- Added Stats Bar [RIP]
- added Download Bar [RIP]
Saturday, Jan. 6th
- Added styling for
- Apply Hover effect for all the square btns
- Finish Footer Design
- Added button border styles:
- Fixed Styling (font-weight,hovers) for Button Texts
- Changed menu styling to match PSD (white, bold font on active and hover).
Tuesday, Jan. 2nd
- Modified Header menu to be evenly spaced on smaller screens
- Changed Menu Links color (
#636363 ) and current & hover color (
- Added Bold font weight to current and hover menu links
- Removed GMaps default margins so map takes up entire column container (Home page)
Monday, Jan. 1st
- Added Logo to Main Menu (left) and also added Home page link to the Logo.
- Changed Menu style to match the PSD design - Created Custom Header using Themer Layout named Top Header.
- Also created main menu style using Global Template row in BB called Bonanza Custom Menu.
- Added the global template to the Themer Top Header header.
- Added backup script to the root directory. For easy CodeAnywhere backup.
- Added white header above the main menu.
- added linkin
fa icon to the white header above to the main menu.
- Search icon click is giving problems and isn't sticking to it's container. Need to find a better solution to this